Our goal is to eliminate our mortgage on the Christian Life Center. We will need to generate $250,000 each year above our regular Tithes and Offerings to eliminate this debt. Donations made to the Christian Academy, Building Fund, as well as various rallies throughout the year will make this goal attainable.
We must position ourselves to be in in the following areas.
- Prayer: Prayer places us in the right plans.
- Worship: Worship fuels the movement greater ministry.
- Giving: The church must become debt free before implementing any new plans.
- Initially, we will strengthen our current financial status. In doing so, we will strive to have six months above our current Operating Budget in reserve.
- Once we have the six months above our current Operating Budget in reserve, we will then focus on Vision 2017 - funds to eliminate our debt.
- Every member to give at least $15 or more every Sunday above Tithes.
Christian Academy K4-8th grade
Food & Clothing Bank
Connect with other Diverse Communities
Greater Ministry as the Spirit Leads